Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gateway Gumbo Mudders Tires

need to know how to say thank you to those pointless questions

Here, I thought today that we should in this absurd country, do not forget, among many things, some thanks. Especially to those who allowed us to have good memories to carry around. I was thinking today, that is Mardi Gras, and ends with me the Carnival of the thousands of people on a pilgrimage to see the masks in San Marco, I have to say thanks to this gentleman here if I have a crystal clear memory of the carnivals between 1983 and 1985 when I went to high school and it was the Mardi Gras party at school and then, all in form, inventing most of the time a costume, we went dancing in Piazza San Marco and the emergence of these huge roundabouts, under the bell tower, so I Girotondo, happy and have fun, I have not seen any more. And perhaps for that, that, since then, for me, Carnival is just that image. Everything else is window.

0 comments:

Post a Comment