Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Schumacher Battery Maintainer Schematic

Invitation the piano of "Yesterday" .. Stevie Wonder

I the piano used by Sir Paul McCartney to play first " Yesterday "will be auctioned April 14 in London. The plan Eavestaff style art deco appartenne a Alma Cogan, la cosiddetta "prima pop star della storia", amica dei Fab 4, morta prematuramente nel 1966 e che secondo le confidenze di Sandra Caron, star del West End londinese e sua sorella minore,  ebbe una relazione segreta con John Lennon sotto il naso di Cynthia, la moglie di lui. La stessa  Sandra Caron ha  ora messo all'asta lo strumento e punta a recuperare almeno 125.000 £ al London's Drury Lane  Theatre . Il piano    fu  utilizzato da Mick Jagger, Sean Connery, Sammy Davis Jnr, John Lennon himself and Michael Caine, all guests at home with the family of Alma during her holidays.
"I do not believe that then I imagine it would become the song Yesterday coverizzata most of all time," said Ted Owen of the Fame Bureau.
McCartney dreamed the melody of the song in 1964 and initially thought of it randomly stolen.
Cogan Then he went home and asked her if she knew that song.
McCartney recalls: "For about a month walked around asking the people in the music if they had never heard before. At the end was how to report a lost item to the police. I thought if no one claimed a few weeks I could keep it. I went to the apartment in Kensington Alma Cogan and asked "What song is this? And I started to play with his plan. Alma understood all about songs, had his ear, listening to Jerome Kern and Cole Porter and that sort of thing and I said, "I do not know what it is, but it's beautiful!"
Yesterday would be out later in the album of the Beatles "Help" in 1965.


0 comments:

Post a Comment