Saturday, February 5, 2011

Discontinued Nabisco Cookies

Resentin

To me, it will be because they are, in Venice, but of sandbank, words like Venice a lot. Has nothing to do the use of dialect as a flag of community identity.
I like them because they are the words of Venetian music, because you hear them say one sex and those who do not know you at the head of the film, I think, to represent and make sense of them.
And then I often use the words of the Venetian, as you can see in this document news here, drawn by the mighty Sergione. And Venetian times the words you put into other meanings, perhaps my all, but I enjoy it. One of these words is the Resentin, very Venetian practice, which involves drinking a coffee, sip it and avoid all take a few drops into the cup and then add the brandy. Subsequently, the cup rotates clockwise or counterclockwise, depending on your taste, to mix coffee and brandy, and then you drink. Here is the Resentin gesture but it is also a movement and when I do I pronounce it clockwise or counterclockwise swing, I do not do the Taliban. But at my house
Resentin the event is also very pleasant, a revival not lonely. And when you wake up in two and the bed seems a distant island from all over, well, it's nice to start the day well. Mix a little bit by moving clockwise or counterclockwise. They are not Taliban, I will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment