Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sail From California To Sydney

ball sliced \u200b\u200b

By now more than four months every Wednesday evening, I take and I go to play basketball. You exercise, then you make a practice match or a three against three or two against a two or a one on one. You play. Running, stretching, revenue, always dribbles, passes to the eye, give and go, go here, protect, enters the eye background. Well played. Among women who have from 40 years upwards. Well sure you sweat, you run, you fall. I have already threatened to leave a knee and an incisive. The eyewear has imberlato under the basket. It happens.
But I can assure you that I have never sweated and laughed so much as in recent Wednesday night at the gym.
There we are also called last night, during the three against three, we laugh a lot. Lella has given the right explanation: it is well known that for the abdominal muscles. No need to say more ...

Ah, we have decided the color of the jerseys, purple yellow if you can or white and red.
is also the name means lion.


0 comments:

Post a Comment