Saturday, February 26, 2011

Long Dong Silva Filme

febrile

Che poi me lo chiedo, quando va così, perché va così. Ieri sera ne parlavo con una amica e lei mi chiedeva perché ogni volta che intuisco che le cose stanno per andare male, io alleggerisco. O almeno ci provo.
Butto là una battuta, un sorriso e cerco di vedere se ce la faccio ad evitare che poi le cose vadano come devono andare, so that a word is enough for me to understand, first, that will turn out.
throw the sinker, I said, which is fundamental to climb higher if you're in a balloon. But you
mica we're in a balloon, you're down to earth, "she said.
And I said yes, now I'm at the curb. But as I said, I thought that this is so: to be happy is not to be there down to earth but rise for a moment, those 5, 10 cm needed, and from there to look at things. And see I do not say different, but lighter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment