Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Do You Play Mount And Blade Multiplayer



things in life you try them. One because if you do not try, do not know where you can get and where to get your degree of fear, what makes you say, no, no, better not. And also because if you try, then you can say I do not like. I have this thing happen when I did the ski in Marilleva, now twenty years ago. The only time I put on skis. Seven days and I learned a lot of things. First of all, that where there is ice, I tend to slip, hilarious, but then I do not know, I've got feet that slide too. And I fall forever. Then I realized that skiing is an activity that forces that are with in walking boots and trousers you're too clumsy and the jacket that weighs in short, freedom zero. Yet when you arrive at the start of the red run and you run it without shoes, and fall on the ever-present ice sheet, and rise again that you're a snowball, and leave without rackets, throwing to the mohican cries, heedless of the master of the Val di Sole blasphemy behind you, it's definitely an act of freedom, fun. I hate them tumble, but I prefer the huts.
And then I realized that I have fragile capillaries and that means skiing in my case, turn into a giant purple bruise. Bellino, yes. It 's a color that goes well with the teal. At sea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment